Opalescence PF 20% Carbamide Peroxide Mint Flavor
Opalescence is the first ADA accepted, syringe delivered, take-home bleaching gel! The patented formula has sticky, adhesive properties, which produce results in days rather than weeks!
Opalescence gives you beautiful overnight results.
- Lower sensitivity
- Unbeatable daytime bleaching, 30 minutes, twice daily
- University study proves gel stays active for 8-10 hours during overnight bleaching
- Use with or without reservoirs
- Fluoride & patented micro potassium nitrate for sensitivity
- 20% water helps prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Sticky, viscous formula stays in tray
- Carbamide peroxide Formula
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discolored teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. Opalescence is effective in removing some or all of the internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacologic, traumatic, etc., factors and aging. Great success with fluorosis and even tetracycline staining. The Opalescence sticky formula does not leach from the tray like other bleaching gels. Vital teeth whitened with Opalescence remain lighter for years.
Opalescence PF Whitening Patient Instructions
1. Express one continuous bead of gel approximately halfway up the front side of the tray from molar to molar. This should use about 1/2 to 1/3 of a syringe per tray.
2. Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap it to adapt the sides to your teeth. Wear time depends on which concentration of Opalescence whitening you use.
- Opalescence PF 10%: 8–10 hours or overnight
- Opalescence PF 15%: 4–6 hours
- Opalescence PF 20%: 2–4 hours
- Opalescence PF 35%: 30-60 minutes
- Opalescence PF 45%: 15-30 minutes
3. Remove excess gel with a soft toothbrush.
4. Clean tray with soft toothbrush and water. Store in tray case provided.