COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does Crest 3D White Whitestrips work?
- What about tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort?
With all whitening products there is a chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. With products that provide high level of whitening, there is a greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. These effects are generally mild. These effects are temporary and nor harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, try stopping usage for 2-3 days, then resume usage. If the problem persists discontinue usage.
- Will Crest 3D White Whitestrips affects my dental work?
- Is Crest 3D White Whitestrips safe for my tooth enamel?
- Sometimes I see white spots on my teeth after I remove a strip. Will they go away?
Sometimes white spots appear on your teeth immediately after whitening; this is normal. Sometimes white spots are a result of the whitening action strips, these white spots are temporary and will go away with time. Sometimes whitening makes the natural imperfections in teeth become more visible, this may appear to you as white spots.
- What if I have trouble removing Crest 3D White Whitestrips?